Boiler pressure too low
Central Heating problem in London?
Need a Central Heating Installer or repair service?
Call us now to book our Heating Engineer on 020 8200 8580 !
Unic UK have been installing and maintaining gas and electrical central heating, systems throughout the London region for more than 10 years. Specialising in central heating maintenance, installation and repairs, we will work hard to ensure that you have warmth in your house when you need it.
We offer a highly professional service in Greater London with a team of experienced Gas safe ( CORGI) and NICEIC electrical engineers. We offer to solve any central heating related problems from fixing a leaking radiator to installing complete central heating systems . All our work carries a full 12_month guarantee.
|Heating Engineer Rates||
Mon – Fri ( 7am – 6pm )
Saturday ( 7am – 1pm )
|as per hour||£80||£120|
One hour minimum charge then in 15 minute units. Some work can be carried out on Estimate/Fixed Price. See PRICE GUIDE.
“My Heating was broken and Unic UK was recommended to me by the Age Concern. I would like to say how pleased I am with the work that Nish did for me Wednesday Feb. 3rd. 2010. I will certainly recommend him to my friends & family. It was a pleasure to have him in my home.”
Mrs Joan Brennan – Tubbs Road, Harlesden, London NW10
I was delighted with the job UniC did servicing my boiler and checking my gas fire and other gas appliances. They were efficient, punctual and altogether exemplary. I couldn’t recommend them more highly.
Rated People review – Lucy Lethbridge- Camden NW6 – Overall rating: 5.0 Stars
Central heating problems we have solved :-
- No central heating or no hot water
- Cold and blocked radiators
- Banging noise from the boiler – boiler overheating
- Boiler controls/electrical problems
- Scaling of the appliances & pipe work
- Heating working only when the hot water is on
- Noisy central heating circulator pump – or faulty pump
- Leaky pipes and leaky valves – gas leaks
- Certain rooms too hot or too cold
- Boiler noise, overflowing tanks and water leaks
- House overheating or house too cold while the heating is on
- Risk of carbon monoxide poisoning from blocked flues & inadequate ventilation
- First floor heating working but ground floor heating is not working
- Future uncertainty of depending on fossil fuels such as gas, oil & mains electric supply
- Insufficient hot water pressure – insufficient gas pressure
- Leaking boilers and boiler water pressure problems.
- High gas bills – incorrectly fitted boilers
- Boiler cycling and boiler overheating.
- Gas fire not working – gas cooker not lighting
- Landlord gas safety checks – annual gas fire & boiler services
- Central heating water pressure goes down
- Central heating repairs