1. Free quotations?
Yes , just call us on 02082008580 or email to email@example.com
2. Are you gas safe registered?
Yes, Gas safe number 220579
3. Are you CORGI registered?
Yes ( CORGI name has changed to Gas Safe Register )
4. Are you NICEIC registered?
Yes – registered number D114325
5. Is there any call out charge?
No, but if we do any work upon your request , there is a minimum one hour charge.
6. So what is the charge if we book an engineer’s visit?
£80 minimum first hour charge
7. How do you charge for boiler repairs?
£80 minimum first hour charge which includes boiler diagnostics. If the problems can be cured within the first hour no additional charge. If more parts and labour hours needed additional costs will be agreed with the customer.
8. How do you charge for electrical or general plumbing work?
£ 80 first hour , there after £ 60 per hour – 15 min increments
9. How do you charge for Gas work?
£ 80 first hour- there after £ 80 per hour – 15 min increments
10. Do you charge for parking and congestion?
Yes we do.
11. How do you charge for property management
7% of the rental income
12. How do you charge for property maintenance
Charged per job – please Call to find out
13. How long is your work guaranteed?
One year for new installations, 6 months for repairs.
14. What do we need to keep as a proof for guarantee?
A paid invoice.
15. How much is your public liability insurance?
16. Where are you based?
North West London, England – United Kingdom.
17. Do you work out of London?
Yes – for our repeated customers only.
18. Do you have gas / plumbing or electrical emergency service?
Yes please call us to find out.
19. How can we pay?
Debit / credit card- PayPal- bank transfer or cash.
20. How long will we have to wait for quick quote?
Within 24 hours.
21. Do you work after 6 pm or in weekends?
Yes but different charges apply ,please call to find out.
22. Do you give maintenance contracts?
Not at the moment but in the near future.
23. Do you give discounts?
Yes – please see the special offers page.
Note: VAT will be added to the above charges and rates.