When and How Pay Unic UK:
When to Pay
• To book an Engineer: – There is a minimum one hour charge for Heating, plumbing, gas or electrical work. This has to be paid to book an engineers visit.
• On receipt of the invoice:- Full payment is due upon receipt of the Invoice or on completion of the work.
• To buy or supply materials for your job:- For certain jobs, the cost of the materials to be used has to be paid before supplying them.
Six methods to Pay us:
1. Online bank transfer.
2. Cash payment direct to the Engineer.
3. Credit or Debit card payment via telephone. *
Visa / Master card / Maestro /Switch / Solo
4. Credit or debit card with Chip and PIN to the engineer upon request*
You can request for a portable chip and pin machines when booking, that provide a safe, secure and convenient way for you to pay for work that has been carried out, in the comfort of your own home, on receipt of invoice once your job is completed.
The wireless terminals are accredited by all major UK banks and provide the highest level of payment security. They make it possible to process transactions and obtain a banking authorisation within a matter of seconds.
5. Cheque- made payable to “ Unic UK”
6. Via BAC’s electronic payment.
* Please note that there is a 2% transaction charge for paying by Credit card.