Our charges are uncomplicated and 100 per cent transparent. There are no hidden extras and there is no call out charge for the local areas covered. Our aim is to do the job at a fixed price to give you a piece of mind, so you don’t have to break the bank to pay us once the work is completed. In addition you will make aware of our rates at the time you book the job if hourly rates apply. ( When fixed job costing is not possible.)
- Boiler service and Gas safety checks & certificate only £160
- Supply and Fit CO alarm with any of our other service is only £50
- Replace the old fuse board and NICEIC Elec.Certification only £399
|Replacing Central Heating Pump||£90|
|Replacing central Heating or hot water Zone Valve||£90|
|Replace the room thermostat||£90|
|Replace the Heating / Hot water- Programmer||£90|
|Combination Boiler Replacement||£599|
|Converting Conventional system to a combination system||£999|
|Central heating power flush up to 7 Radiators||£350|
|Replacing Kitchen Taps 2 hole||£90|
|Replacing Kitchen mixer mono hole||£90|
|Replacing Bath Mixer tap||£120|
|Replacing mono hole Hand wash basin mixer tap||£90|
|Replacing e Hand wash basin tap||£90|
|Replace washing machine or dish washer||£90|
|Replace free standing gas cooker||£90|
|Replace a gas hob||£140|
|Replace Electric Power shower – like to like||£120|
|Supply & Fit new carbon monoxide alarm||£100|
|Replacement ( Loft) Ball cock||£90|
|Replacement of Stopcock||£90|
|Water tank replacement (loft)||£240|
|Plumb in Kitchen appliance washing machine/Dish washer||£120|
|Landlord Gas safety certificate 1 or 2 appliances||£80|
|Landlord Gas safety certificate 3 appliances||£90|
|Replace one light fitting – like to like||£90|
|Replace additional fittings in the same circuit each||£40|
|Replace one socket – like to like||£80|
|Replace additional sockets in the same circuit each||£40|
|Replace existing electric shower – like to like||£120|
|Gas, electrics & Plumbing work first hour rate – Mon Fri (7am-6pm)||£90|
|Gas, electrics & Plumbing work hourly rate – Mon-Fri ( 6pm-7am) Saturday(9am-1pm)||£120|
- Boiler service and landlord gas safety checks only £160
- Fit CO alarm supply & fit with any of our other service is only £ 50
Terms & Conditions:-
- All the prices above are exclusive of the material cost unless otherwise stated.
- We are dedicated to do Fixed price work whenever we can, so the price for the work agreed in advance to the work carried out .
- The above fixed prices are estimated costs assuming reasonable assumptions, conditions and circumstances. If not the costs will be agreed in advance to the work carried out.
Example 1 : When replacing a bath mixer, if the bath panel is tiled and sealed to the bath and the walls, removing the panel to access the bath mixer could create more labour work. In such case, reasonable cost will be agreed prior to starting the work.
Example 2: Fixed price to replace the pump is calculated assuming that the pump isolation valves are working, so that the pump can be isolated without draining the complete central heating system.
- If it is not possible to cost the job using Fixed price method, the hourly rates apply. In this case there is a minimum charge of £ 80 for the first hour on all jobs, after the first hour the work is charged by adding 15 minute increments of the given Rate. (ex: £ 80 per hour for Plumbing, hence 15 minute = £ 20)
Fair charges for parking and congestion but No Extras:-
- Customers will be charged for parking and London congestion charge. But the customers will not be charged for the time engineers spend travelling to the job, time spend making non related calls, lunch or tea breaks.
- The materials supplied by UniC UK will be charged at cost plus 10%. ( most of the other companies charge 20% or more )
- Our Engineers carry general plumbing and electrical items, so no collection charges on general items unless agreed with the client.
- If it is necessary to collect special items, the collection charge will be agreed with the customer in advance and the maximum charge will not exceed 30 minutes.( maximum of £ 40)
Invoice & Payment:-
- An invoice will be always produced clearly showing a full description of the work carried out, and the costs.
( Also the amount of time spend for hourly rated jobs.)
- Payment must be made in full by credit / Debit card or cash to the engineer upon receipt of the invoice. Credit card payments will attract 2% charge of the total sales value
- The above price guide is revised monthly.